Sunday, October 10, 2010

What time is the Right time?

When I first started writing my blog, I imagined it being a way for me to share our families antics with loved ones. I never thought it would be a place to share my heart but recently, my heart is all I seem to be able write about. My heart, today, is heavy, for many reasons. Not all I wish to share. There is one burden in particular, that I feel led to write about. I guess you could say it is something that the Lord has asked me to write on His behalf. So, as you read, know that this is not from me but from the the Father who loves us all, more than could ever be imagined. Only He knows who it is written for...
 
We put God off saying "I still have time" but your time is in HIS Hands. You have no control over 'your time'. Imagine this being the last day of the rest of your life...Where would your eternity be spent? Would you be celebrating in Heaven with your loved ones that have gone on before you? Why jeopardize that celebration? Make today, the start of a new life in HIM.

No comments: