Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Help! Let me out!

I want to thank everyone for the sweet comments sent regarding my first blog post. Matthew's birthday brought a wide range of emotions for me and writing, for me, is my therapy. I have been told and shared with others, I have a tortured writer inside me begging to be released. With my life being as busy as it is though, there isn't a lot of time in my day to sit down and put my thoughts to paper SO with the wonders of technology, here I am.
No Pulitzer Prize winning articles here just my random thoughts, experiences with my children and my husband and memories of my life, jotted down. Not that I have had an exciting life but I have to admit, there have been some very unique and amazing coincidences throughout my life that I have been told, (Remember Kevel?), would make a great book.
So, sit back, grab a cup of coffee and enjoy my ramblings. I hope that they make you smile, maybe make you think, show you that true love does exist and that with faith, you can make it through absolutely anything.

No comments: